Since 2003, the Upstate Capital Association of New York has connected the investment community advancing the mission of expanding access to capital for companies, and deal flow for investors across New York State. Venture NY is Upstate Capital’s premier annual event for the innovation community across the state and will take place April 27, 2023.
The event features:
- High-growth startup pitches and investor networking
- Panels on early stage investing and entrepreneurship
- NYBPC Grand Prize Finals with up to $100,000 in cash prizes
The expo highlights resources available to entrepreneurs, from investors to mentors to professional advisors and support organizations, investment organizations, entrepreneurship for students, entrepreneurs, and those interested in the evolution of business.
Seeking exhibitors for the interactive exhibit hall :
- Incubators and accelerators looking to recruit entrepreneurs
- Angel networks looking to recruit new members and attract deal flow
- Service providers with resources for entrepreneurs
Exhibitors will be provided with a six foot table (72” L x 30” W x 30” H), 2 chairs, waste basket, and a vendor ID sign. Power may be available upon request but is not guaranteed unless requested and confirmed.
Logistics: Set up begins at 7AM, exhibiting hours are 8AM – 7PM and breakdown begins at 7PM. Expo booths do not have to be attended for duration of the exhibiting hours.
Expo Table + 2 Conference Passes: $450 | Member Price: $250
Additional Conference Passes: $200 | Member Price: $150
Electricity at Booth: $75
Deadline to apply: Friday, March 31, 2023
Contact Tamsin Kelly at email@example.com with questions.