Maximize your ROI! Get the most out of your time by connecting and adding attendees now. We have a few tips and tricks to make your experience valuable and fun!
Log into the event app and set up your networking profile.
If you’re coming to the event in-person:
If you’ve already downloaded and logged into the Upstate Capital mobile app, great! Simply use the app’s event search to find and download the event.
If you’ve never used the app before, please use these instructions to download and join the event app from your mobile device:
1. Follow the link in your email to download the app. (For the 2021 Annual Awards, click here)
2. Select the correct app download button for your device, and download the app.
3. Open the app, and enter the email address you used to register for the event, or use one of the social sign-in options. If you use social sign-in, the social account you use must match the email you registered with. If you entered an email, create a password, and click Sign Up.
4. Fill in your networking profile, and click Continue. Your profile information will help you connect with other people during the event!
5. Now, browse for the event by name or use the search bar to find it. Once you’ve found it, tap on it.
You’re in! Feel free to start exploring. If you have any questions about the event app, or if you have trouble logging in, don’t hesitate to reach out.
If you’re joining the event online:
If you’ve chosen an online ticket, you can start networking now by joining the event from your computer or laptop. Be sure to use Google Chrome as your web browser.(For the 2021 Annual Awards, click here)