At Upstate Capital, we are closely monitoring the situation with Silicon Valley Bank and banks more generally. SVB’s failure on March 10 caused shock waves that continue to ripple through the US banking system. Many companies, startups and investment firms alike, are facing challenges in a funding environment that is already difficult.
If you are impacted, you can share information either confidentially or non-confidentially, at your discretion. We are gathering information to help us understand the implications so that we can best advocate for people and companies in our community.
We are also compiling useful and insightful resources. If you have some to share, please use the same Share Information form. The resources are linked below.
Crowd-sourced document with tons of resources for short-term financing, strategic advice, templates, and guidance.
Information shared by TechNYC
- Crisis Playbook for Founders (Abstract Ops)
- FAQ About the Silicon Valley Bank Situation in the US (Goodwin Procter)
- Key Considerations for Employers in a Liquidity Crisis (Shearman & Sterling LLP)
- Common Questions Regarding Access to Funds After Failure of an FDIC-Insured Bank (Cooley)
- Silicon Valley Bank: Current Questions and Emerging Issues (WilmerHale)