RELATIONSHIPS AND KNOWLEDGE SUPPORT YOUR SUCCESS
Businesses are built on relationships. At Upstate Capital, the people here know business. New members join a thriving, congenial network with expertise ranging from funding startups to acquiring companies to succession planning. Joining Upstate Capital provides access to knowledge and relationships that support building successful companies - in accessing capital and beyond. When you join Upstate Capital, you gain access to relationships with funding providers and sources for deal flow that foster successful businesses, as well as vital information about industry trends in Upstate New York.
Whether you're looking to support current clients or find new opportunities, Upstate Capital is the place to meet like-minded people and do business together
Gain access to companies starting, growing and doing business from seed stage to middle market, as well as the investors and lenders supporting them
Find out what's happening in private capital financings across Upstate New York through detailed deal flow reports and events on relevant topics
Upstate Capital catalyzes the leadership community of investors, corporate leaders, government and university leaders from throughout the state. When I attend an Upstate Capital event, I know that I’m getting exposure to the broad based investor community... Upstate Capital is the thought leader for the investment community in Upstate NY and consistently brings together great speakers, investors and companies...from the Hudson Valley to Buffalo.
Join the only membership organization in Upstate New York that connects business professionals, investors and companies across the state
- Detailed listing in online membership directory with built-in referral request feature for warm introductions
- Opportunities to sponsor events for increased exposure and visibility to the Upstate investment community
- Access to quarterly detailed private investment transaction reports
- Exclusive invitations to members-only events and discounted tickets to regular events
- $750 per year for 1 person and $100 for each additional person