RELATIONSHIPS AND KNOWLEDGE SUPPORT YOUR SUCCESS
Businesses are built on relationships, whether your company is a small startup or large established company. At Upstate Capital, the people here know business. New members join a thriving, congenial network with expertise ranging from funding startups to acquiring companies to succession planning. Joining Upstate Capital provides access to knowledge and relationships that will support your success - in access to capital and beyond.
Connecting with the right people to help you succeed in your business. Whether you need capital, advice or assistance, Upstate Capital is the place to meet people who help build strong companies in Upstate New York.
Understand what types of funding are available for your business, and get advice on which ones to pursue. Attend events on relevant topics where you gain valuable information and connect with investors, lenders, customers and advisors.
With over 30 years of participating in and attending myriads of business and networking groups and events around the globe, I can enthusiastically say that Upstate Capital events have been, by far, the best business and networking programs I have ever attended. The quality of the members, speakers, venues and topics have been of great benefit to our growing company. Your events have saved us many hours of research and have introduced us to key business leaders and players who have absolutely helped us grow our business. Thank you and keep up the good work!
Join the only membership organization that connects investors, companies and advisors to increase access to capital for companies in Upstate New York
- Detailed listing in membership directory with built-in referral request feature for warm introductions
- Opportunities to pitch and present at events (for selected members)
- Access to quarterly detailed private investment transaction reports
- Exclusive invitations to members-only events and discounted tickets to regular events
- Startups - $250 per year for 1 person and $100 for each additional person (companies with less than $1M in funding or revenue)
- Established companies - $500 per year for 1 person and $100 for each additional person